"August 22-24, 2019
Miladinov Milos, CDT - "Digital Photography & Dentistry"
Introduction to Dental Photography
Portraits & Close-ups in dentistry
Introduction to Digital Dentistry
- Close-up photography Lips & Smiles
- B&W portraits artistic
- Headshots & Portraits with black and white background
Introduction to digital dentistry
Ceramist & Photographer "I find that our job is more than just a simple routine, we change lives and we have satisfaction every time from this. In order to keep this memories I combined my passion for ceramics with my the love for photography so I can show how beautiful our job is. My work as a ceramist started back in 2004, though I owned my lab since 2003, I made a big step forward when I started to take photos of my work and see my mistakes from another point of view. This is how it all started back in 2012 when I thought I made a good crown and wanted to show others. I took a photo and I changed my mind after seeing how bad that crown looked on a huge screen. Since then, every piece of work I do I take photo of. My advice: Always take photos of your work because those pictures will definitely improve your work, for me it changed everything in less than 2 years."
Dr. Nazariy Mykhaylyuk, DMD
"Analogue vs. Digital Dentistry"
• M.Vision approach, philosophy.
• Patient analysis.
• Photo & video documentation.
• Treatment planning.
• Presentation for the patient.
• Importance of magnification.
• Loupes and microscopes in prosthetics.
• Full crown preparation protocol.
• Veneers/inlays preparation protocol.
• Provisional restorations.
• Ways and materials.
• Choice of final restoration material.
• Impression and precise model.
• Bonding protocol.
• Final documentation and cases analysis.
Throughout the years proper protocols were
created by top world specialists. Then, microscopes
and other magnification systems were introduced
into a daily practice, and now it is difficult to
imagine dentistry without them. Everything seemed
completed. But no... Modern dentistry moves one.
We are going digital.
• First visit.
• Scanning strategies.
• Initial scan Photo/video protocol for clinic/lab cooperation.
• 3D design.
• 3D printing technologies.
• Mock-up and case analysis.
• Pre-preparation scanning Preparation in digital
• After preparation scanning.
• Final restorations designing.
• Milling machines.
• 3D staining.
• Bonding procedures.
Dr. Mykhayluk graduated from Ivano-Frankivsk Dental Academy (Ukraine) in 2008. He specialises in micro dentistry, mostly indirect restorations, and practices at his family practice, Dental Clinic of Mykhaylyuk - Oral Design Center in the Ukraine. Dr. Mykhayluk is official trainer of Carl Zeiss Dental Academy, DSD lecturer and Co-founder of MicroVision Group.
Dr. Kyle Stanley, DDS
"Modern Dentistry: From Design to Execution"
This presentation will showcase the digital workflow and how to avoid problems by utilizing technology with a team approach. Participants will see how to use planning software to treatment plan restorative and implant cases in the esthetic zone and artificial intelligence to make predictive statistics into the future. Dr. Stanley will use this technology to try to reduce the stress in our dental practices. The Lip Factor concept will be introduced as a way to pre-plan cases and have great team synergy with our plastic surgery partners.
-Learn The Lip Factor concept
-Understand digital technology and how they can help our practices
-Learn the biggest problems in dentistry and how to avoid them and create less stress in our lives
Kyle Stanley is a partner at leading dental practice Helm | Nejad | Stanley in the heart of Beverly Hills, his work focuses on restoring and reconstructing missing teeth, and enhancing smiles through gum and implant surgery. A professor at the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, Dr. Stanley lectures on the utilization of Digital Smile Design and digital implant treatment planning. Having presented around the world on this subject, Dr. Stanley utilizes these digital techniques in our office for complex implant rehabilitations that involve careful planning and calculations, resulting in predictably beautiful results.
Shannon Pace Brinker, CDA, CDD
"Esthetic Dental Team - A TEAM Approach to Predictable and Efficient Cosmetic Success"
This course is a must for the dental team who is ready to go to the next level. The changes in the marketplace require us to communicate with our patients differently. As clinical procedures in aesthetic dentistry continue to expand and improve, the role of the dental assistant has continued to evolve as well. It requires us to learn new Evidence Based Models that result in “Responsible Esthetics”, learn to work with new next generation nanotechnology materials and have a higher level of combined communication with the dental team and patients.. But mostly, it requires all members of the dental team to be aware of these new exciting times, and have the technical and verbal skills to build the practice of our dreams.
What You Will Learn...
- Become a total team – evolve listening skills, building a conservative “Responsible Esthetics” practice in your community to attract new patients
- NP Records, Digital Photography, Treatment Planning and Case Exceptance
- Become more proficient with dental materials and reduce office stress
- Separate your practice from the competition; from the new patient exam through clinical procedures
- Learn how the Dentist – Auxiliary team can evolve and add new excitement in your dental practice
- Fabrication, cementation and polishing provisional’s
- Tissue Isolation and Hemostatis techniques
- Selecting the proper Bleach materials; In Office and Take Home
Shannon Pace Brinker, CDA is a national and international speaker and published author.
She has been a practicing dental assistant for over 25 years and works for Dr. Robert Korman in Virginia Beach, VA. She has taught over 2,000 classes on dental assisting technique and over 60,000 dental assistants over the last 6 years alone. Shannon has taught at the Nash Institute, Dawson Academy and Spear Education, instructing through both lectures and hands on programs.