How much does membership cost?
- New Doctor and Laboratory Members - $1,295 + $100 application fee (One time application fee)
- Renewing Doctor and Laboratory members - $1,295
- Recent graduate - $385
When does my membership expire?
- All memberships expire on December 31st of the current year.
Do I still have to register for the meeting if it is included with my membership?
- Yes, you would still need to register so that FACD can prepare for your attendance.
Can my team members attend the convention?
- Yes, you can sign your team members up. We offer sessions that are geared towards all team members from your front office staff to your hygenist.
If I am a member of the AACD do I get a free membership to the Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Membership to the AACD does not include membership to the FACD. The FACD is the largest state affiliate of the AACD and would require you to pay separate membership dues.
If I am unable to attend the Annual Scientific Session & Trade Show can my membership dues be refunded?
- No, in addition to the meeting FACD also provides many other benefits including premium subscriptions to Dental XP and Dental Advisor.
Can I earn Continuing Education Credits when I attend the Annual Scientific Session & Trade Show?
- Yes, you will receive a certificate of attendance at the conclusion of the Annual Scientific Session & Trade Show for your records. FACD sends all records of attendance and your completed hours to CE Broker for you, another fantastic member benefit that the Academy offers.
Do I have to join to attend the meeting?
- No, the Academy offers a non-member rate to attend. However the prices of the non-member rate are more than becoming a member of the Academy and why not get all of the added benefits that membership brings. We all like added value incentives.